Where we are and what we do
Located half way between Eugene and Florence, near the town of Walton OR, our 7-acre farm serves communities from the Willamette Valley to the Oregon Coast with fresh local chicken and eggs. We value sustainable, humane animal husbandry and the evolution of our current food system toward a logical, locally-based structure. The result is a diet of healthy, nutritious poultry for ourselves, our neighbors, and the community.
When and where you can find us
- On Farm – Year Round – Call to make an appointment
- Fairmount Neighborhood Market – June through October
- 19th and Agate in Eugene, 10 am – 2 pm
- Veneta’s Downtown Farmers Market – May through October
- Broadway and 3rd in Veneta, 10 am – 2 pm
- More Locations Coming Soon!
E-mail – email@example.com
Cell – (406) 208-7775
Mail – 18430 Hwy 126, Walton OR, 97490